Dance for disabled adults 16+
Step Change Studios is delighted to provide virtual dance classes via ZOOM for disabled people (age 16+) in partnership with Active Westminster. Our weekly online classes take place every Sunday from 10th January to 28th March at 11am. Our online sessions are FREE. As soon as we are able to be together, this programme will turn into a regular live class...
It has never been more important to be active so join our fun, virtual, dance classes for disabled people of all abilities. Our 50-minute classes will draw inspiration from a range of dance styles such as musical theatre, jazz, and commercial dance. You don't need to have danced before - we'll adapt the dance moves for different abilities, and get everyone moving to great music.
You must pre-register to take part. Once registered, we'll send you the class link.
A couple of things to remember before the session:
1. Please join the Zoom class 5 minutes before the start time so we can admit you into the class. We cannot accept new people once class has started.
2. Make sure the space you are dancing in is clear of any hazards - this means things you could trip over, or bash into. If you have pets please keep them out of the room.
3. Please ensure your microphone is on mute to everyone can hear the teacher without interference. Please select video ON so the teacher can see you. To see the teacher clearly, select "Speaker View” at the top of your screen.
4. Please take a rest and drink water when you like. If you feel unwell, please stop and seek medical advice.
5. Please do not use your phone or any other device during class, other than to access this class.
6. Please ensure you are wearing suitable clothing and footwear. Nothing you can slip in or that can get caught.
7. Check your background to make sure it does not contain anything inappropriate or that you don't want other people to see on camera.
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org